The future is 3D.

Posted by Stuart Jan 14, 2010

But should it happening so soon. I know closet Luddites everywhere are saying too soon and I might be inclined to agree. Remember though, it takes a bunch of junkie bad tech before we get to the good stuff. 3d tech was definitely the belle of the ball this year and I expect it to only get better. Don't get me wrong, I don't think home theaters will replace the cinema anytime soon, unless, of course, someone builds an IMAX addition onto their house. 3d tech might also have other applications at home, think video games, web, visual interfaces, etc. The future is exciting and although most of us recently dropped some serious cash on HD televisions but that's okay. The new tech probably won't maturate until next year or so. Still, I know most of us aren't ready for the jump. But, let's wait and see what happens.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments