I must admit I'm not the biggest PJ fan. And the new trailer for The Lovely Bones makes this movie actually seem moderately interesting. There's just something about his illustrated book cinematic style that really puts me to sleep. But at least the CG looks somewhat compelling in The Lovely Bones. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not familiar with the source material, so I'm open to the possibility that this will be a really cool flick. I hope there's not too much Peter Jackson approved slo-mo in this one. That gets real tiresome real quick. Here's a look at some of the scenes ***spoilers*** of heaven:






I'm really digging the way this looks, hopefully the more amazing elements of this story will be perfectly suited for PJ's Polar Express style of computer graphics, though it seems he borrowed more from Tarsem's vocabulary.

1 Responses to The Lovely Bones Trailer: So what did you guys think?

  1. Scotty Says:
  2. pretty lame

     

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments