Live From The Front Lines: Fast & Furious

Posted by Shane Apr 4, 2009


I work at a movie theater every weekend and had no idea that today, April 3, I would be bombarded with droves and droves of people, and their beefy cars, to see this flick. It was a packed concession stand the whole night. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised considering that the first one was so successful. It contained three things that a lot of people love: cars, babes, and violence. PG-13 violence, that is.
However, since the originals release the franchise has seen a decline in ticket sales with each new sequel. Perhaps Fast & Furious will be the exception. We'll see. Fans of the original are probably pretty excited to see Vin Diesel and Paul Walker back together again, reprising their roles from the first film. I predict that this movie will be the big box office draw this weekend. Sorry, Adventureland.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments