Street Fighter Look-a-Like game.

Posted by Stuart Feb 28, 2009

It seems like I have had Street Fighter IV on the brain lately because I've been playing it so often. Anyway, I wanted to through a short-stack of images together of people or characters who resemble characters from the game, in my opinion. Keep in mind that I stressed the word R E S E M B L E. No hate mail please. I realize they're not exact doppelgangers and that some are downright stretches of the imagination. But take a look anyway at my look-a-like images and see if you can tell me who these pictures look like in SFIV. You might actually have to use your imagination.

2 comments

  1. Chris Cruz Says:
  2. Who is nine? Got everybody else...s

     
  3. Stuart Says:
  4. Akuma, sans the japanese of course.

     

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments