Linda Hamilton in T4?

Posted by Stuart Feb 28, 2009



Yes, I realize this is old news. It's been a major story on all the movie blogs. So the story goes, and you can check it out on her IMDB page, Linda Hamilton is in talks to do narration work for the movie Terminator Salvation. This is ridiculous to me, because this means that a possibly integral character for the movie hasn't even been signed yet and the movie comes out in around 3 months. Any hope that I had about this movie being any good is seriously dwindling. And wasn't Sarah Conner dead in T3? The Slash Film guys pointed this all out in a recent podcast of theirs. I really wanted a new good Terminator, but if the story is so half baked that such an important character can swapped in or out at this point in the game so easily then I don't hold out much hope.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments