Media Fix Podcast: Episode 2

Posted by Stuart Feb 19, 2009


Phew, it's been a rough week. I've been so busy with "real life" stuff as well as updating the site that I've barely had time to post. But things are settling down for the moment, and I've been able to achieve some sort of clarity. Last night we recorded episode two of the Media Fix podcast. To be completely honest, I was exhausted and excited because we got to talk a little bit about Street Fighter IV and Flower. But I really want to talk a little more about SFIV after the newness wears off, so maybe I can put together another podcast in which we'll have a little more insight into the game. But for now, here it is: Episode 2


Media Fix Podcast: Episode 2 - Addicted to Media
The Crew This Week:
Stuart Snoddy, Adam Johnson and Shane Johnson.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments