Sex in 3D

Posted by Stuart Jan 27, 2009


3D is the new buzzword. Although it's been around for a while. Anyway, last night I saw My Bloody Valentine 3D. It wasn't without it's charm, but it was a good waste of time. It followed the breadcrumbs left behind by past slasher films. The 3D murders were amazing even if they were a bit tacky. Every 20 minutes or so there were body parts or bullets flying out into the audience. The 3d looked great. It was pretty transparent to the film. And by that I mean, for the most part, the 3D aspect wasn't too intrusive. It served its purpose, and with the exceptions of the kills, it never felt gimmicky. But about 20 minutes into the movie there was, of course, a sex scene. It had bouncing boobs and jiggling asses. I'm fairly certain this is the first time I've seen either of T or A in 3D. Which brings me to my next question. Are 3D skin skin flicks on the horizon? Variety reports that Chinese director Stephen Shiu Jr. is planning on making a sequel to the 1991 movie Sex and Zen
. Really though, who's the audience for these movies? Will there be a XXX theater renaissance? Only time will tell. I'm still waiting for 3D video games...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments