A New Era of The Tonight Show Has Begun!

Posted by Shane Jun 2, 2009



I just finished watching the first new Tonight Show with, it's brand spanking new, but also seasoned, host Conan O'Brien. I was very excited, in my own subdued way, to hear that he would be taking charge when Leno left, and, after viewing this first episode, can safely say I was not disappointed. Conan's as good as he ever was. Great skits, and great interviews. I especially enjoyed Will Ferrell's rendition of the popular Jackson 5 ballad "Never Can Say Goodbye". Very funny stuff. And Pearl Jam gave a decent performance as well. It's amazing that those guys are still together. If Monday's show is any indicator of the quality I can expect on every show, every night, it looks like I'll be watching the Tonight Show more often than usual. Sorry, Letterman.

1 Responses to A New Era of The Tonight Show Has Begun!

  1. Andy Says:
  2. The show is definitely off to a great start. I want to see more Andy Richter!

     

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments