Flower Impressions

Posted by Stuart Feb 14, 2009


On the way home from work yesterday, I stopped by my friends house and interrupted a game of Fear 2 so I could play another game he recently attained, Flower. I've been excited about this game ever since I heard the 1up guys talk about last year. I played it a bit and then thought about how wonderful it would be to have an open discussion about the game rather than a analytical critique. I wrote some impressions for those of you interested enough to read, but I really just wrote them as an outline for a conversational forum in which we could all talk about the game. Impressions after the break.

4 comments

  1. Adam Johnson Says:
  2. Interesting thoughts on Flower.

    As of now, I feel that once you strip away the poetry, you will find that Flower, at it's core is a "eat everything"(see Pacman and Katamari) video game all dressed up with no place to go other than the "games as art" heap.

    Perhaps we can discuss this further on this weeks Media Fix.

     
  3. Stuart Says:
  4. Sure, this sounds like a great topic for discussion.

     
  5. Chris Cruz Says:
  6. Hey man, tons of great content here!

    I wanted to let you know, when browsing with Firefox or IE, your videos and some images are stretching out over the side bar.

    Word.

     
  7. Stuart Says:
  8. yeah I'm still working out some of the kinks in html. Thanks for the warning though.

     

Post a Comment

Installed by CahayaBiru.com

Podcasts



Twitter

Recent Comments